Laserjet 2200 driver
Laserjet 2200 driver.
What the world’s most secure mobile computer looks like?
The answer to this question is known at Intermec. Its product, called CK32IS, is said to have received more certifications to international standards of protection against harsh environmental conditions than any other mobile computer. The product in question simply has to be so “hardy” – among its main areas of application are the chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, textile and mining industries.
In other words, the CK32IS is designed to withstand hazardous environments on a daily basis, including corrosive gases, vapors and liquids, dust and fibers.
At the heart of the device is an Intel XScale PXA270 processor running Windows Mobile 5.0. CK32IS configuration includes 128 MB of RAM and 64 MB of flash memory. Among the applications that can be installed in the computer’s memory, the manufacturer names the TE2000 terminal emulator, VoIP voice communication and digital recorders.
Other product features:
- Display – touchscreen (the pen is attached to the body with a flexible mount), 3.5-inch, transflective, resolution 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA), with 16-bit color representation (about 65 thousand. flowers);
- Keyboard – 42 or 56 buttons in Standard, VT / ANSI and 3270/5250 configurations;
- Expandable memory – 512 MB built-in SD card;
- Protection level – IP67; operating temperature range: -20 ° to 50 ° C; relative humidity: 5-95%.
- Resistant to multiple drops from a height of 1.52 m onto a steel plate anchored to a concrete base;
- Vibration and Shock Resistant – Meets MIL-PRF-28800F
- Dimensions: 240 x 51 x 71mm;
- Weight – 1.08 kg.
The device is powered by a 7.5 V, 2400 mAh lithium-ion battery, which the user can replace right in the field. The Intermec CK32IS has already started shipping.
As a reminder, in April of this year, Intermec launched another ruggedized product – the CN3 handheld computer, a feature of which is support for EV-DO.