Need more help?.Downloads for Intel® Gigabit Ethernet PHY
Support product highlights, featured content, downloads and more for Intel® DM Gigabit Ethernet PHY. 9 rows · Downloads for Intel® Gigabit Ethernet PHY. This download record installs version . Intel R dm 2 Gigabit Network Connection free download – Network:Intel (R) PRO/ VE Network Connection Driver Version A02, Network: Intel (R) PRO/Wireless BG Network Connection,(R) PRO.
82566dm 2.Intel R dm 2 Gigabit Network Connection – CNET Download
Support product highlights, featured content, downloads and more for Intel® DM Gigabit Ethernet PHY. 9 rows · Description Type OS Version Date; Administrative Tools for Intel® Network Adapters. This download record installs version of the administrative tools for Intel® Network Adapters. RoHS2 Intel® conforms to the European Union’s Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHs) Component Summary Controller Distinguishing Feature Order Code DM Support for Intel® vPro™ technology, ASF RUDM and enhanced performance features DC Support for Intel® Viiv™ techology based RUDC.
Results for “intel r 82566dm 2 gigabit network connection”Give Feedback
Intel® DM Gigabit Ethernet PHY Product Specifications
Intel® 82566DM Gigabit Ethernet PHY
Join or Sign In
Support for Intel® DM Gigabit Ethernet PHY
Sanyo Xacti S70: a budget camera in an elegant body
Sanyo Europe issues a press release on the launch of the new Xacti S70 ultra-compact camera. This is an inexpensive model (in Europe the price will be 129 euros), aimed at novice users. By the way, a whole system of hints is offered specially for them – the so-called First aid function. Well, the technology for recognizing faces in the frame will not be at all superfluous, which allows you to focus clearly on faces and automatically optimize exposure parameters for them.
Despite its “budget”, the camera has a very elegant design. 7.1MP CCD resolution, 2.5 ” LCD diagonal and 3x optical zoom lens. Formally, the new product is a replacement for the Xacti S60, but the beautiful body and compact (and, unfortunately, “darkish”) lens borrowed from the “older” Xacti S7.
- Photosensitive element: 1 / 2.5 “CCD, 7.1 MP
- Maximum image resolution: 3072×2304 pixels
- Lens: 3x zoom, 6.3 – 18.9 mm (38 – 114 mm in 35 mm equiv.), f / 3.1 – f / 5.9
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Exposure: 1/1500 – 1/2 s
- Minimum focusing distance: 10cm
- Closest focusing distance in macro mode: 5 cm
- Sensitivity: auto (ISO 50 – 400), ISO 50, 100, 200, 400, 800
- Exposure compensation: +/- 1.8 EV in 0.3 EV steps
- Video: 640×480 or 320×240 pixels, 30 or 15 frames./ s, with sound
- Display: TFT, 2.5 “
- Memory: SD / MMC / SDHC-card + 10 MB built-in
- Self-timer: 2 or 10 sec delay
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: two AA cells
- Dimensions: 92.2×60.3×22.0 mm
- Weight without batteries and memory card: 121 g